Ha Long is a famous scenic spot located on the west coast of the Gulf of Tonkin in the Northeast Sea of Vietnam. This place is a miraculous result of creation with hundreds of thousands of large and small islands. Along with that, the tourist areas are increasingly expanding and developing in terms of eco-tourism. So are you ready to “pack your bags and go” on a cruise? Here is a useful experience for your 1 day 2 night Halong Cruise experience.
Experience the yacht once when coming to Ha Long
Ha Long cruise 2 days 1 night is not too long. But it is the perfect time for you to explore and experience. You have both the opportunity to visit, and have your own time to relax. You can book tickets by Tour or on the website and utility applications.
The best time to take a Halong cruise
Summer is the most suitable time for domestic tourists. In recent years, staying overnight on Ha Long cruise is a new experience for Vietnamese tourists.
In contrast, Western countries often come to Ha Long on Christmas holidays, the time of winter break from October last year to March next year.
Ha Long dawn in summer
Some places in Ha Long you should not miss
Ha Long Bay is a natural heritage of the world that has been recognized by UNESCO many times. And was voted as one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. The cruise will depart from Tuan Chau international port. You can refer to some sightseeing routes here:
The first day
- Sung Sot Cave: This cave is located on Bo Hon island along with Luon cave and Trinh Nu cave. This is a must-see when coming to Ha Long. So in the journeys always have this place.
- Trong Mai Islet, Dog Islet, Dinh Huong Islet: These three islands are located relatively close to each other. Hon Trong Mai symbolizes the couple’s love. The island of Dog in the sea represents the care of the sea and for the yachts to always be at peace. Hon Dinh Huong is like a giant incense burner standing in the middle of the sea, offering sacrifices to heaven and earth.
- Titop Island: Titop Island has pure white sand with 4 seasons washed by the tide and shaped like a crescent moon. At the foot of the island is a small beach with services such as bar, fresh water bath, swimwear rental… During sightseeing, yachts often stop here for convenience for visitors to come ashore, cool off and relax. Climb to the top of the island to enjoy the view from the top and out into the distance. This is definitely the most ideal stopover to end the Halong cruise 2 days 1 night.
Halong Cruise 1 day 2 nights
Choosing the right yacht for yourself is not an easy task. What’s the price? How is the quality? Contact who?…. Do not worry too much but refer to some of the following yachts.
- Reference price: 3,600,000 – 12,500,000 VND/night.
- Website: bhayacruises.com
- Some highlights: The boat has 4 floors, Asian style combined with Western interior decoration
Au Co Cruise Ha Long
- Reference price: 5,000,000 – 15,000,000 VND/night.
- Website: aucocruises.com
- Some highlights: The boat is large and modern, with 4 decks and 32 cabins.
Paradise Luxury Cruise
- Reference price: 7,500,000 – 16,000,000 VND/night.
- Website: paradisecruise.com
- Some highlights: 14-storey wooden boat and 7 cabins, 5-star solemn design. The beauty of the combination of ancient and modern.
Cruise on Ha Long
Tips for you to choose an iron or wooden yacht
In addition to the choice of the price of the yacht, the beauty and convenience of the yacht is also one of the important factors that make you more luxurious and convenient when on the yacht.
+ Advantages: Measuring a small number of rooms, visitors will be few. The train is designed in a traditional style, bringing a feeling of warmth and lightness.
+ Cons: Few services, small room area (10-15m2).
Iron Shell Yacht
+ Advantages: Modern scale with all utilities, large living room (> 20m2).
+ Disadvantages: As a large yacht, the problems of living and entertainment are somewhat more complicated.
Necessary items to prepare for the journey on Ha Long cruise
+ Identity card, citizen identity card, passport (for international customers), birth certificate (for children) … for registration procedures on the yacht.
+ Towels, toothbrushes, towels, shampoo… Although the yacht is full of those items, you should still bring them to ensure quality and suit your preferences.
+ Wind oil, medicine to go outside, medical bandages… To prevent bad cases that may happen.
+ Because you have to move a lot, you should bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a pair of sandals that will make you feel very comfortable when walking.
+ An indispensable tool is a camera when you yourself have a passion for photography. It will help you record all the beauty that you have ever dreamed of and set foot in.
Above is an introductory article about Ha Long as well as the experience of cruising Ha Long 2 days 1 night. You can understand some more tourist attractions and how to choose a cruise in Ha Long. Hopefully, these are useful information to help you come to Ha Long happily and save money for the whole journey.