With the 3 days 2 nights Ha Long tour, you have a lot of different choices about locations. However, do you have a clear plan where to go, what to do for this trip to discover Ha Long 3N2D? Let’s “pocket” the suggestions below.
What is the best season to travel to Ha Long?
The first thing you need to pay attention to for your 3 days 2 nights trip to Ha Long is to determine the right time. The best time to explore the beauty of Ha Long Bay is from April to June. This is the peak tourist season in Ha Long, suitable for swimming but the price is expensive. Or you can also come to Ha Long around September, October is cool autumn. Avoid traveling to Ha Long in the heart of July and August because it is the rainy season so you can’t swim and enjoy the beautiful scenery in the bay.
Traveling to Ha Long in summer is the best time
How to get to Ha Long Bay?
There are many ways to travel to Ha Long such as air, rail or road. Depending on the departure location, you can choose the right vehicle for you:
- Airplane : Suitable for those who live far away such as Da Nang, Saigon… You can fly to Van Don (Quang Ninh), Cat Bi (Hai Phong), Noi Bai (Hanoi) airports.
- By road : Bus from My Dinh, Gia Lam, Giap Bat bus stations… with the price of 100,000 VND/person. Or take a self-driving car with a distance of 170km and travel time about 5-6 hours.
- Railway : If you want to enjoy the scenery along the way but are not strong enough to drive, you can take the train from Gia Lam station. Price is 100,000 VND/person. The stop is Ha Long station at 3pm daily.
Travel Ha Long by motorbike to actively travel
Hotel to stay when traveling to Ha Long
Do you know where to stay when traveling to Ha Long 3 days 2 nights ? There are many hotels from high-end, budget to cheap for you to choose from in Ha Long. Based on the cost of the trip, you should choose the most suitable hotel for yourself. Here are suggestions for hotels in Ha Long you can refer to:
FLC Grand Hotel Ha Long
- Address: Hill area Column 3 – column 8, Hong Ha ward, Ha Long city
- Room rates range from: 3 million VND/night
Royal Lotus Ha Long Hotel
- Address: A13, Lot 1, Dong Hung Thang 2 Tourist Area, Bai Chay, Ha Long
- Room rates range from: 1.3 million VND/night
Paradise Suites Hotel Ha Long
- Address: Tuan Chau Island, Ha Long
- Room rates range from 850,000 VND/night
Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long
- Address: Reu Island, Bai Chay, City. Ha Long
- Room rates range from 1 million VND/night
White Crown Hotel
- No. 11, Alley 17, Anh Dao Street, Bai Chay Ward, Ha Long City
- Room rates range from: 500,000 VND/night
White Crown Hotel is a 3-star hotel located in Bai Chay ward, this is a newly built hotel. Staying at White Crown Hotel you will be impressed with the luxurious and modern design style like 5 stars, but the price is extremely affordable. The rooms at White Crown Hotel all have spacious balconies, clean rooms. Professional staff, delicious breakfast. Especially, from White Crown Hotel, it’s just a few steps from famous places in Ha Long. To book a room at White Crown Hotel, please pick up the phone and call 0203 3834 534 for specific advice.
Book a hotel when traveling to Ha Long
Suggested Ha Long tour itinerary 3 days 2 nights
Traveling to Ha Long 3 days 2 nights , where should I go? Check out the suggested schedule below:
Day 1: Ha Long
- Morning: Departure to Ha Long to check in hotel.
- Noon: Lunch and rest.
- Afternoon: Visit Ha Long Bay, buy tickets to board the boat to admire the beautiful scenery of the bay. Famous places in Ha Long Bay such as: Ti top island, Sung Sot cave, Ba Hang fishing village.
- Evening: Explore Ha Long at night: Take a walk to see the beautiful scenery, enjoy coffee…
Day 2: Tuan Chau Island – Sun World Halong Complex
- Morning: Explore and have fun on Tuan Chau island
- Noon: Lunch.
- Afternoon: Swimming at Bai Chay beach, having fun at Sun World.
- Evening: Explore Ha Long city at night, go shopping at night market.
Day 3: Ha Long Market – depart for Hanoi
- Morning: Go to Ha Long market to buy seafood.
- Noon: Eating, resting and checking out of the hotel, moving back to Hanoi.
Discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay
Or you can refer to other Ha Long 3N2D discovery schedule such as:
- Day 1: Rent a yacht to explore Ha Long Bay
- Day 2: Ha Long Old Town – Quang Ninh Museum – Ha Long Night Market
- Day 3: Sun World Ha Long Park
Above is a suggested itinerary for Halong Bay 3 days 2 nights to explore and experience. Hopefully, it will help you have a memorable trip to discover beautiful Ha Long Bay with your loved ones and friends.