Ha Long cruise ship rental has many different prices for you to choose from, depending on the time of 4 – 6 – 8 hours. So how much does a cruise ship to Ha Long Bay cost and where should I book a train ticket with a reasonable price? Let’s find the answer through the following article.
Ha Long cruise ship rental price 2021
The price of Ha Long cruise ship will depend on each route (line 1 or line 2) and how long it takes. Specifically, please refer to the following:
The price of charter boat
- 4-hour train ticket for line 1 for adults: VND 505,000/person
- 6-hour train ticket for line 2 with adults: 555,000 VND/person
- 4-hour train line 1 for children: 150,000 VND/person
- Ticket for 6-hour train line 2 for children: 200,000 VND/person
- 4-hour train route 1: 120,000 VND/person
- Train line 6 hours line 2: 170,000 VND/person
Rent a boat to visit Ha Long Bay
Full package rental price
In case guests want to rent the whole package, the price will be as follows:
- Full train 4 hours, route 1 (weekdays): From 1.8 to 2.1 million VND/train
- Full train 4 hours, route 1 (weekends): From 2.3 to 2.6 million VND/train
- Full train for 6 hours, route 2 (weekdays): 2.6 – 2.9 million VND/train
- Renting a whole boat for 6 hours, route 2 (weekend): 2.9 – 3.5 million VND/train
- Hire a whole boat for 8 hours, line 1 and line 2 (weekdays: 4 million VND/boat
- Full boat charter for 8 hours, route 1 + 2 (weekend): 5.5 million/train
Ha Long yacht rental price
If guests need to rent a cruise ship in Ha Long overnight, the price ranges from 8 to 17 million VND/night. As follows:
- 8-room yacht for 16 guests: Price from 8 to 8.5 million VND/night
- Cruise for 9 people 18 guests: Approximately 14 million VND/night
- Type of yacht with 11 rooms for 22 guests: Price ranges from 17 million VND/night
Rent a yacht to explore Ha Long Bay overnight
Ha Long cruise ship itinerary
Sightseeing by cruise ship Ha Long with each route will have a specific schedule. Here are some suggested schedules for you to consider:
Visiting Ha Long Bay 4 hours – route 1
This is the route chosen by many tourists when exploring Ha Long Bay and has the following schedule:
- 7:30: Move to the port and do procedures to board the ship.
- 8h15: Depart to visit Ha Long Bay.
- 9h: Visit Thien Cung Cave – Dau Go Cave.
- 10h: Visit Ba Hang fishing village, kayak, take a bamboo boat to explore the bay.
- 11h15: Visit Ga Choi Islet to take pictures.
- 11:30 am: Lunch.
- 12h: Move to the port.
Visit Ha Long Bay by boat to explore many beautiful caves
Visiting Ha Long Bay 6 hours – route 2
Route 2 has a tour time of 6 hours, you will be able to explore more places. In which, it must be mentioned the famous Ti Top island and swimming here. Here is the reference schedule:
- 8h: Departure to Tuan Chau port for boarding procedures.
- 9h: The boat departs to visit Ha Long Bay.
- 9h50: Visit Dinh Huong Islet, Dog Stone Islet, Ga Choi Islet.
- 10h50: Visit Sung Sot cave.
- 11:30: Lunch:
- 12h30: Rest or explore Luon Cave, kayaking.
- 14h: Stop at Ti Top island to swim, climb the mountain to admire the scenery.
- 15h: Board the ship to depart for the port.
Experience of booking a boat to visit Ha Long Bay
Here are some important notes you need to know when renting a boat to visit Ha Long Bay:
- Book the train early about 10 days in advance in high season. You should note that the period from June to August is the peak tourist season in Ha Long. At this time, the number of passengers is very crowded, causing the train price to sell out early. Therefore, if you plan to explore Ha Long during this period, you should book at least 10 days early. Similar to good guests, you also need to book your flight tickets early. To book cheap hotels in Ha Long, near attractions HERE .
- If you go on a weekday, you can book train tickets at the port. However, if you go in high season or on weekends, it is best to buy tickets in advance.
- Address to buy tickets for Ha Long train, you can go to Tuan Chau international passenger port (Ngoc Chau ward, Tuan Chau district, Ha Long city), Hon Gai port 6A Le Thanh Tong, Ha Long city) or international passenger port. Ha Long (Bai Chay, Ha Long City).
- In addition, when booking the Ha Long train, you should also note that you should not buy cheap tickets on the black market. Because these are all entrance tickets not issued by Ha Long tourism management board.
- You also need to check the weather forecast before you go. Because if on rainy days, the train will not serve tourists. In case you have booked train tickets before, it will be reserved for the next time.
Above is the entire experience of booking Halong cruise ships with schedules, prices and notes. Hopefully, the above useful information will help you choose the most suitable type of boat for you.